Thursday, March 20, 2008

Annabelle checked in at 13lbs and 5oz. She's 25 inches long. She's living up to her nickname, "little bean".

I never realized just how much goes into packing up this little family of three for our 9 day trip. I actually had to make lists this time. What ever happened to throwing a few clothes in a small bag and taking off for the weekend? I can't imagine what this trip will be like when Annabelle has siblings.

I get to hug my mom in less than two days. I get to watch my sisters and brother mush all over my cute baby. I get to hear my dad say some crazy Spanish word while squeezing her chubby thighs. It may sound silly, but "showing off" my little girl to my family is so much fun. So are my mom's hugs.

So we're off tomorrow afternoon for our big adventure. You can be sure of some super fun & cute pictures in the near future.

Heather Dowling at 9:31 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 7:48 AM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

So excited for you that you get to spend Easter with your entire family! How awesome is that! Tell everyone we say "hi"!

Give me a call when you get back so we can get together before the new baby arrives...I don't think I have too much longer!:-)

HAPPY EASTER!!!

 

Post a Comment