Thursday, April 10, 2008

babies

In our small circle of friends and family, three new little people joined this crazy world in the last two days. Today, I had the privilege of holding one and sniffing all his newness in. A fresh new baby will always make you realize just how big your children are getting. While Annabelle still remains to be a somewhat small baby, it shocked me to see just how big my little girl has gotten in light of that brand new baby.

Wow.

So, welcome to our world...

Hannah Orinda Flack,
Anna Sophie Delphine De Lair,
and Isaiah Christian Thompson

Don't you just love babies?

Heather Dowling at 5:31 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 7:42 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it shocking to realize how much your little baby has grown? Aubrey is still very small (she was 12lbs10oz last week), but when compared to a newborn, she's huge! When I realize that she's grown 6" since birth, it kind of sinks in. I mean, can you imagine if you or I grew 6" in half a year or so?!?! :)

Anyway, yay for being surrounded by lots of special little ones!

 

Post a Comment