Friday, May 02, 2008

Yay.

In a week and a half my entire upstairs will have brand new carpeting. I doubt I could really tell you how happy this makes me.

Tomorrow we get to go see a new baby and laugh with great friends, who just happen to be related.

There is a possibility my husband may have a couple days off next week. To say we don't spend enough time together is an understatement and the idea of spending a whole day with my best friend is thrilling.

Annabelle is a hoot. No, really. She's really becoming quite goofy in her little girl baby-ness.

My small lilac tree is beginning to bloom. A little later than others around town, but the wait is half the fun. The other half is a pretty smelling bouquet on my table to come.


Yay for excitement and joy and newness. Yay for blessings and love from a God who is small enough to reach down into my little world. Yay.

Heather Dowling at 6:16 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 1:58 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

yeah... it has been very crazy.. So we should get on web cam tonight!
and I'll tell you all about it :-)

LOVE YOU!

 
at 8:10 PM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

Thanks so much for coming over last night and bringing that yummy Shepard's Pie over! We had a great time and can't wait for our next get-together! I'll be posting the few pictures that I took last night soon!

Take care and keep in touch! Love you guys!:-)

 

Post a Comment