Sunday, June 15, 2008

9 months old


Our little 'bean' turned 9 months old today. Father's Day. Her Daddy's first one, that is. As her Daddy smiled big and proud smiles at each "big-girl" accomplishment over the weekend, I couldn't help but notice just how big this little lady has gotten.
*She adores the lake (pictures eventually) and exclaims "YAY!" each time her Daddy swims at her.
*She scooches (yep, no crawling yet) to grasp things out of her reach.
*She absolutely loves books. She sits through each one read to her and even sits by herself trying to flip through pages, looking at pictures. (Sometimes you'll even catch her blabbering on like she's reading aloud.)
*She actually uses those adorable two teeth to eat at mealtimes. So cute!
*She sings to me. Or at least makes many attempts to.
*She'll sit and play happily all on her own, for long periods of time, while I'm busy around the house.
*She holds me and hugs me tight (and often gives big kisses) when she wakes up or just wants some cuddle-time.
*She blesses me every single day, already, and she doesn't even know it.
On a completely different note - R.Jay loved the personalized photo-card I made for him from Annabelle at snapfish.com for Father's Day. It turned out amazing and costs less (with shipping) than buying a fancy card at the store. So that's my plug for snapfish. Check it out! We love it.

Heather Dowling at 9:08 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 2:32 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Happy 9 months little lady!

I MISS YOU!

 
at 5:16 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great smile!

 
at 2:55 PM Blogger Jackie | One Redeemed Mom said...

Such a cutie!!

 

Post a Comment