Monday, January 23, 2006

Search Me

I believe God has heard my cry. He must look down at me with such a smile and say "Okay my dear Heather, I see your faith... now comes the schooling." My very heart poured out on my post last Friday is being tested in me today. But I'll grasp onto the words He put in my heart and in His Word. "Search me and know my heart"

I never enjoyed shopping much as a little girl or even as a teenager, but it seems the older I get and recognize a bargain the more excited I get. Not to mention how much fun it is to buy boy clothes now. Or I should say, man clothes. My husband standing over 6 feet tall, hardly would be categorized as a "boy". Since my wonderful husband came into my life I've had the joy of purchasing clothes for him, which to me is lots of great fun. When little people start joining our Dowling family a budget of baby clothes MUST be set in, or there could be trouble! Saturday I joined my mother in law, Norine, and sister in law, Rushteen on a shopping adventure in Watertown. Lots of bags piled into the trunk and lots of smiles on our faces from lots of great deals. Good times.

Pastor Kevin has been speaking on breakthrough, which goes all well with my heart on this day until present. The atmosphere in our church is sweet. The Holy Spirit is moving and I stand firm on His promise in each area He has promised a breakthrough.

Though each area of my flesh would fight against my song today, I stand firm and sing at the top of my lungs:

How great is our God
Sing with me
How great is our God
And all will see
How great
How great
Is our God...

Heather Dowling at 12:45 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 1:42 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Yeay for March 4th. Is there ANYTHING I can do to help you? I would love to help out. I miss you tons. What does your next month entail? Any free time?

Love you

 
at 7:55 AM Blogger Kat said...

Hi, yesterday was pretty tough, but I will get through, He always helps me!!! I hope all is well in the Dowling household!!

 
at 10:27 AM Blogger Angie said...

H~ Just a little note to say I miss you and think of you often! I'm so thankful the Lord brought your friendship into my life!

Love,
Ang

 

Post a Comment